Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Brian Playing Pet Sounds LIVE - The Last Time(s)


By Michael DeMartin

As we know, Brian will be playing Pet Sounds in its entirety on November 1 at UCLA's Royce Hall (see post below). Now, from unnamed sources, I understand that Brian may also be performing Pet Sounds at a few other venues this year - and I mean just a few. Like maybe 6 or 8 and that's it. We're talking the U.S. and at least one in the U.K. I've been told that these shows WILL BE THE LAST TIME Brian performs this amazing album live.

I should have information on the U.K. show later today. Psst ... I hear it's at the Adelphi Theatre on Sunday, November 12 at 9:00pm. Tickets on sale this Friday. Check back later for more information ...

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please let one of those perfomances be in the midwest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home